I was in bed when a big storm came on. And I was scared. And Daddy let me be in his bed and Ethan. Daddy came upstairs and he told me about the tree.
The tree was close to our house. It was in the street and it fell down. The big wind made it fall down. Then Daddy let me go down and we opened the door and I saw it. It was cool.
Here are some pictures.
All the pictures look pretty scary. The first one looks like an alien.
(A note from Mommy: The storm had really high winds and massive amounts of rain and lightening, but it only lasted a few minutes! Several trees were uprooted or broken. There are tree limbs everywhere. This particular tree split in half and blocked off our parking lot. Jake and some other neighbors took a chainsaw to it and got it out of the road before long. It was quite the adventure.)
Preston at 18
3 years ago
11 comments:
Wow that looks scary. We had the same thing happen back in October with the high winds and fire. I big tree broke.
Wow, we had a big tree break at our house too. I am glad that you were safe in Daddys bed.
Jeff, this was quite an event. It's scary when things out of the ordinary happen. I'm glad nobody got hurt and you were safe in your house. Do you think the tree will be all right? Love, Nana
Jefferson, this looks scary. It was a big storm that scared us too. Our electricity went out too until this morning. Cool pictures.
That storm made it really hard for Sheely to fall asleep - I was worried our trees would fall down too!!!
Jeff,
Wow! Did that whole tree fall down in your driveway? How can you get out now?
Jeff! That is crazy. I have never seen such a thing with my own eyes. I bet it was pretty scary, and cool too. Awesome blog! I can't wait to read more posts by you.
that was a great adventure! i'm glad you were with ethan and your daddy! the storm scared calvin and jared, too. they slept in the same bed so they'd feel better.
Wow Jeffy, you were very brave! You are such a big boy and a great older brother! I love the pictures!
My goodness, that sounds dramatic indeed! I'm glad you're all safe. I like big storms, but sometimes they are scary, and so weird that it was so short.
Today I cut a tree down at our house too, but that was on purpose.
Post a Comment