The other day we counted our cars and we had a lot. We had 146 cars so we took a picture. And we are so excited we wanted to put it on my blog. Here it is:
Very cool Jeffy. You have a ton of cars, and they are really great looking cars. I am not going to show Nicolaas and Nathan your picture, because then they will want to have 146 cars like you do.
Dude!!! That is very awesome. I love seeing all your cars together like that. All the colors look neat. I imagine they're all in a race. I'll make sure Jack sees this. He'll like it.
7 comments:
Very cool Jeffy. You have a ton of cars, and they are really great looking cars. I am not going to show Nicolaas and Nathan your picture, because then they will want to have 146 cars like you do.
Whoa dude. I can't think of many cooler things.
Dude!!! That is very awesome. I love seeing all your cars together like that. All the colors look neat. I imagine they're all in a race. I'll make sure Jack sees this. He'll like it.
I think it is hecka cool.
Wow. That's a lot of cars. If my nephew ever comes to visit, we're coming to see YOU. (he loves cars too)
Oh my, ever so many cars.
did you notice i did it in 5s.
Post a Comment