Monday, December 1, 2008

My lego network.

My lego network is fun. (and safe for kids.) so tell your kids to go to my lego network.com here are some pictures about it...

this is my avatar. he looks cool.

This is my friends list each person has a job!

This is my mailbox.

Thats it i hope you enjoy the place.

8 comments:

Jann said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun. I will have to try it out.

Emily said...

You are a pretty convincing kid. I think all the parents will tell their kids about it now. Thanks for showing us and for the new post!

Cami said...

Jeffy, I am so glad you told everyone it was safe for kids! Very responsible and safe. That looks like an awesome site. I love your avatar. Great blog. I was very surprised.

p.s. Try to remember to use capital letters at the beginning of each sentence. You can push the shift key at the same time as the letter to make it capital. :)

melody said...

Wow. That looks pretty awesome. Thanks for all the details. Great post, Jeff!

Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew said...

Cool Jeffy! I'm glad to see a new post. Sounds like fun!