Thursday, April 3, 2008

Learning to Blog

I just started a blog. I am going to write about that I like to go to technology, and I like the games like they have, and I am going to get McDonalds and Ethan is going to get McDonalds.

It's kind of hard when you do blogs. But Mommy says I can blog about school and friends and toys and baby Jane. That will be fun.

The End.

By Jefferson

12 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

Your blog is so awesome. Write about your math homework, and perhaps lego star wars, or even the cookies star wars! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

I love your picture! You look so cute. I'm so glad you started blogging. I love your book shelf with all the books you've read.

Corinne said...

Hey Jeffy. Your blog looks really cool. Sheely was excited that you made her your friend on shelfari :)

JPS said...

Jeffy...

Hey there! This is Josh, your uncle Matt's best friend, and I still live in Utah.

I just wanted to write to your AWESOME new blog site and welcome you to the world of blogs.

Your first site is way cool and I know that you'll learn a whole bunch and will become a "blog-pro" like the rest of your family!

JPS

Janice Graham said...

Hi Jeffy! It's Nana. Will you do a R2D2 and C3PO blog for me? You could make up a story. Remember when we had the little space ship thingy for them? I love you. Have fun blogging. Cool site.

Chadlee said...

We really like your blog! Have fun!

Jenni said...

Neat blog Jeffy!! You've read some great books!! Sophie loves all the Ramona books!

-Benjamin's Mom:)

The Girls' Mommy said...

What a great blog, Jeffy!

Matt said...

Jefferson, this is awesome!

Matt said...

Jefferson, I LOVE YOU!!!!! I miss you!!! You're blog is the best!

Love-Aunt Cortnie

Cami said...

hi

Cami said...

hi