Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Shelfari Shelf

For my Shelfari, I put lots of books on my shelf. And also, I have a lot of books in my favorites. I am going to do some Bearenstein Bears books, but I'm going to get more--all the Bearenstein Bears books in. There are shelves for books I've read, and all the books, and I plan to read, and own, and wish list. I putted Bearenstein Bears on my wish list, and I putted on an airplane book, and a space book, and truck book.

I am currently reading Ramona the Pest. Mommy is reading it to me. I like Ramona books because sometimes I feel like Beezus and Ethan feels like Ramona. Beezus is Ramona's big sister. Ramona is Beezus's little sister.

I think Shelfari is fun.

The end.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow Jeffy, you read more than I do. great job. I remember loving Ramona books. I used to watch the shows on tv. I'd love to hear more about the books you love.

Drew said...

Hi Jeffy! I like your shelf! I used to like reading Ramona books too. They once even had a TV show about it, but the books are better.

Cami said...

hi

Cami said...

hi