2 months ago I got baptized. first I got dressed in very, very, very good clothes,(and tie and belt) second we went to this church, third me and my dad got dressed in our jumpsuits,fourth we went to the boys bathroom and went in the dressing room, and fifth my dad gave me a blessing and then dunked me in the water. I kept my eyes closed the whole time I was in the water. I felt something weird! Then we had BIG party that was for a LONG time. and jillian stayed at my house for a while. Here is a picture of the nightmare that we made just in case you wanted to remember it:

thanks for reading!
Jeffy
4 comments:
Thanks for posting the picture of the nightmare. I DO want to remember it!
That was a special day, Jeffy. We were so glad to be a part of it. Love you!
That was a great party. Too bad you didn't want any of that nightmare, because it was DELICIOUS! Congratulations on your baptism.
Very, very cool. And congratulations on turning 8, getting baptized, AND the nightmare! You have done well, my Padawan.
Congratulations on your baptism. I wish I could have been there. It sounds like you had a pretty terrific day.
Post a Comment