Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Part 1 books on a shelf

here are my books on my shelf


Kitten's first full moon
by Kevin Henkes

Baby bear's adventures
by Brimax

The Hershey's Milk Chocolate Fractions Book
by Jerry Pallotta and Rob Bolster

Poor Puppy
by Nick Bruel

Inch by Inch
by Leo Lionni

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
by Bill Martin, Jr and John Archambault

Kisses
by Nanda Roep and Marijke ten Cate

Next Stop, New York City!
by Patricia Reilly Giff

Good Morning Gorillas (magic tree house #26)
by Mary Pope Osborne


hope you like this, Part 2 will come soon!

3 comments:

Cami said...

You are cute. I wish you would spend as much time READING the books on your shelf as you do writing about them on your blog!! :)

Drew said...

I like your book selection. I think I've only read one of these books! How embarrassing!

Jann said...

Good books Jeffy. How many have you read?