Sunday, October 10, 2010

book fair 2

this book fair was awesome! i got 2 bouncy balls and one book and one pack of silly bandz and one sticky lizard! (P.S. PLEASE COMMET AT LEAST 2 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 comments:

Cami said...

Are

Cami said...

Funny.

Cami said...

You should do a post about 10/10/10. Also, you did get BOOKS at the book fair too!

Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeffy said...

you know that doesn't count

Cami said...

Fine, Mr. Man, here is another comment you silly. I think you are silly for telling people how many times to comment. You have to take what you GET! I thought it was clever and it DOES count.

Cami said...

does not and YOU HAVE 2 MORE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS JEFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cami said...

Fine. Hi Jeffy, you are SOOOOOOO funny and cute. I just LOOOOOOOVE your blogs so much.

Cami said...

p.s. You are the BEST ever. Your blog should be made into a book. Love your guts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cami said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Cami said...

YOU'RE DEAD TOMORROW :#

Drew said...

I feel like I'm interrupting something! Is someone really going to die tomorrow? I'm not quite sure who. Anyway, I'm so glad you blogged again, and it's looking great, I can see all the words. I'm glad you enjoyed the book fair.

Drew said...

For my second comment, I shall ask which book you bought at the book fair. You didn't even say!

Emily said...

Jefferson blogging again? It can't be true. That sticky lizard sounds pretty awesome. And yes, what books did you get?

melody said...

You and your mom are silly.

melody said...

And so are those silly bands. But they are also cool.

Julia said...

Uhh... aren't you supposed to buy books at a book fair?

Julia said...

Seriously, the bouncy balls sound very cool. I'm not so sure about the lizard though...

Jeffy said...

ok everyone listen i got stoaway adevntures at sea club penguin and no and thank you for doing as i said!